Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Homework 3/2/10

If you went on the college field trip, you must make up vocab quiz 49 and get the notes from someone.

Period 4
1. Take Online Quiz for Introduction to Renaissance
2. Log on to Classmarker.com

Both 4th & 5th periods
1. Check this blog (to prove that you did check this blog, post a comment that says, "Ms. Ramirez, my favorite food is_________. (fill in the blank)
2. Study for vocab Test
3. Renaissance Bubble cluster: Review your notes and write down facts that you think fully represent/embody the Renaissance Period

6 comments:

Rosalina Burton said...

"Ms remierez my favorite food is FRUIT."
-rosalina burton

myracuriel@hotmail.com said...

Ms. Ramirez, my favorite food is Sopes.

kajioka said...

My favorite food is ice cream.

Arieanna said...

Ms. Ramirez favorite food is burritos!

kajioka said...

from terrell : my favorite food is pizza

Shaeed Marshall said...

my favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese

-Shaeed Marshall