Thursday, November 12, 2009

Homework 11/12/09

Period 4 & 5
Finish Beowulf Study Guide
Read the Yellow compare and contrast packet and highlight.
Take online quiz on the yellow packet at classmarker.com (your username and password has been emailed to you, but if I do not have your email, you need to send it to me in order to do this assignment)

Note: When taking quizzes on classmarker, pay attention to the check off "bubble". If it's a circle, it is multiple choice and has only 1 right answer. If it's a square, there is more than 1 right answer.

I HAD PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED THAT I WOULD POST THE MLA POWERPOINT TONIGHT, BUT I WILL BE POSTING FOR THE WEEKEND AND YOU WILL HAVE THE QUIZ OVER THE WEEKEND ALSO. (JUST KNOW THAT IT WILL BE LIMITED IN TIME)

View Writing and MLA powerpoint and take notes. (The powerpoint will be online until 12 pm tomorrow) The notes will be turned in on Monday.
You will have a powerpoint quiz tomorrow online. It will be posted after 12pm.

No comments: