Thursday, December 4, 2008

Homework 12/4/08

Period 4 and 5
Get together with 1 or 2 other people and create a script for two of the events in the Iliad.
This means:
a. Think of the events and conversations that took place in our reading of the Iliad. Choose two that interest your pair or triad.
b. Write the lines of dialogue (as though you are writing a play) for the characters that are present in the event. This is a script. This means that you must have two scripts. They should be at the very least 12 lines.
c. Start thinking about who, in your pair or triad, will be which character.

I will give extra credit to those groups who post a comment on this blog informing me of who is in your group.
You may not work with people from the other period.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Leilani. Me, Karen, and Simone are in a group.

Anonymous said...

This is Alexis, Me and Diana are in a group.

Anonymous said...

I would like to inform you that I would have done this but I was at adult school and didn't get home till about 9:30. Is there a way Grace and I can make this up. I'm not trying to make an excuse. Thank you.
Delilah Dupraz