Monday, November 15, 2010

Homework 11/15/10

Period 4
1. Study for Vocab Quiz
2. Tell me what correlation there is between what lines 43-46 talk about and men currently serving in the military. Email your reply to me.

Extra Credit
In the same email as above, write "Extra Credit" and then tell me if the way that I split up the lines, makes sense to you. Were they split the same way that you had split them up? Did you learn anything in class about the poem or was it all just stuff you knew and had considered already?
[Note: this is where the real learning comes from, since your reply to me can be considered a self-evaluation. I am not inside your head to see how much you initially grasped of the poem, but you can let me in by doing this extra credit. BE HONEST!!]

Period 5
Study for Vocab Quiz

No comments: