Sunday, April 18, 2010

Homework 4/18/10

Period 4 and 5
-If you take a look at your reading schedules, you will notice that you are expected to complete assignments 1,2, and 4 by tomorrow.
- All that you have to submit by tomorrow is your writing assignment and that should be emailed to me by tomorrow at 12pm
- The criteria and details for this assignment in on the second sheet of the schedule. (The MLA handout I gave to you in class on Friday should be used when completing your Writing Assignment)
- Otherwise, you will turn in other assignments that say T.I when I return.

The parts are assigned for the week as follows: (check this link to see the table)

READING SCHEDULE

2 comments:

Belen Gomez said...

mrs. Ramirez this is ¥ohita and me and belen do not understand the H.w.
can U please explain... we eould appreciate... LOVE PRINCESS

Rosalina Burton said...

Hey Ms.Ramirez this is Rosie. Can you e-mail me the reading schedule i do not believe i got one thank you.
just in case it is: rosebud0391@yahoo.com
once again, thank you. Oh, and hope you have a ton of fun on your trip, go wild!!! J/K J/K