Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Homework 4/29/09

Period 4

  • Read All of ACT II- that's scenes 1-5 (I-V)
  • Be ready for a reading quiz
  • I will give extra credit to people that have margin notes or stage directions written on their packets.

Period 5
1. Read ACT II sc. I-IV
2. Take margin notes and paraphrase important sections on your packet.
3. Post vocab sentences if you have not already
I will be giving an oral quiz in class. You will all be called on and you will have to answer the question I ask. Be sure you to have a pretty solid understanding of the events and lines. I may ask some of you to paraphrase passages.

2 comments:

Alexis Bourassa said...

Adolph Hitler was a malevolent. malicious and malign man and I hate him. The Holocaust was a huge cataclysm for the jewish people. The things that they where put through, being malnourished, killed, and the catacomb living conditions. It was so bad that after those who did survive left they where in a catatonic stupor. How could one man do so much harm?

Anonymous said...

1. Having malevolent feelings toward the teacher, after he took my phone, i decided to put a tack on his seat.

2. The student was expelled from school because his malicious attempt to hurt the teacher.

3. Being a former f student, he often gets malign comments about his participation in school.

4. Having not eaten for a week the young male won the bet, but was malnourished.

5. The planes that hit the twin towers is a great cataclysm in modern history.

6. If i dont go to prom this year i will put all my teachers in the mythical underground catacomb under SPA.

7. By not eating food for a month it would be catalyst for me becoming skinny.

8. As the lady coninued to yell at my friend, i stood there in a cataonic stupor.

Fuller Jones Period 5