Monday, November 10, 2008

Homework 11/10/08

Period 4
1. Read the building background handout for Beowulf and take notes.
2. Visit this website and browse through all of the section. CLICK HERE
3. On the bottom half of the notes, write which background info you thought was most informative (the handout vs. the web page) and why.
4. Write 8 vocabulary sentences and post them on this blog as a comment. [make sure you write your name and period]

Period 5
1. Write a paragraph using your 8 vocabulary words and post them on this blog as a comment. [make sure you write your name and period
2. Read introduction packet and take notes on the things you found the most interesting and the things that you found the most boring or irrelevant or difficult. [1/2 page minimum]
You can do this in two columns.
NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT GET A VOCAB SHEET MAKE SURE YOU ASK SOMEONE TO BORROW THEIRS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony Burnett
Period 4

1. I got a call from my commander saying, that we have more hostages that was taken.
2. I have a new hospice place build early this year.
3. As I was passing threw each town to my destination I staid at many hostels.
4. A hit TV show with the character Steve Erckle is known as an inhospitable guest.
5. Kid is often amicable when they want something.
6. I saw a girl whose looks were enamored.
7. I did something that made my teacher inimical, because I cheated on a test.
8. I have a new paramour her name is eve.