Thursday, January 15, 2009

Homework 9/15/08

Period 4 & 5
STUDY FOR MONSTER VOCAB QUIZ
You will still be responsible for parts of speech and being able to use them in sentences.
Study tips:
If you are having trouble remembering them, create as many sentences as you can.
Review your previous quizzes.
Look at the Roots to help you remember. (There may be some serious extra credit for roots)

I will try to have my gmail open after 8pm. If any of you have gmail accounts, try to send me a message with any practice sentences and I will tell you if they are right or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first video made me understand a whole lot more about what these event really are. How its something spritually and that no matter what race you are just if you believe in the same thing. I also liked how the video explained with actually people apart of what was happening